Anything I write that has to do with writing will be in From Pico's Pen, my author's blog. Everything that doesn't fit any of the sites I write on will be here. This is my practice. I could have kept it private and farmed out the good stuff but I found my readers like too much of it to do that. It isn't a diary because there are things I keep to myself but you can learn a great deal about me from the randomness you will find here.

Friday 23 January 2015

Working With My Boys


As most of my close friends already know, I'm no longer unemployed. I won't talk about the company I work for just for privacy reasons. It isn't wise to discuss your employment/employer in a public forum and I'm not stupid enough to do that. This is public. What I write here is not hidden.

There is one perk with my new job that I find very enjoyable. Not only did they hire me but they hired both of my twin boys as well. We rarely get exactly the same shift but we do get to see each other on the job quite a bit. I like that in that I feel I can give them a good example of how to be a good employee. It's also nice to be able to be there to support each other. Later when they need more manpower my daughter may well apply to work there as well.

The big advantage is that we are able to carpool together as well. At this point it is working out well for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment