Anything I write that has to do with writing will be in From Pico's Pen, my author's blog. Everything that doesn't fit any of the sites I write on will be here. This is my practice. I could have kept it private and farmed out the good stuff but I found my readers like too much of it to do that. It isn't a diary because there are things I keep to myself but you can learn a great deal about me from the randomness you will find here.

Monday 19 January 2015

Twas a Writing Day


I wasn't scheduled for work today. Normally I would use that to stock firewood but the weather forecast was right for a change and there would be no woodcutting.

We had a big thaw with light rain. Thankfully we didn't end up with any flooding - yet. Our driveway and the road were a very wet, slick sheet of ice. I nearly wiped out on it several times during the day when I had to do something outside. If I could have found some dry wood to use the chainsaw on, I doubt the gang could have safely brought it in for me. Besides that the wood cuts and splits easier when the temperature drops well below freezing. No problems, there are always other things to do.

I made good use of the time writing and did some needed work on my Blogs. They are all ready to go. There are still things to add but everything is functional.

This Blog will end up with little stories, observations, gripes... Basically anything I would have in the past posted on Bubblews. I'm a writer and practising my craft. If you're a writer and you want to understand how I tick, reading this stuff might help. On the other hand it might just confuse you and cause you to debate my sanity. Doesn't matter to me. I won't write anything here I don't want going public but outside of that anything goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment