Anything I write that has to do with writing will be in From Pico's Pen, my author's blog. Everything that doesn't fit any of the sites I write on will be here. This is my practice. I could have kept it private and farmed out the good stuff but I found my readers like too much of it to do that. It isn't a diary because there are things I keep to myself but you can learn a great deal about me from the randomness you will find here.

Saturday 24 January 2015

New Yellow Case


Congratulations to my daughter Mieke for being honoured with a yellow briefcase on WDC (www.writing.com) Becoming a preferred author there is a big deal. I think she's been deserving of the honour for quite some time. I was awarded the yellow case for less several years back.

She is an aspiring fantasy novelist and is hoping to be published some day. I've read through her stuff. There is no doubt in my mind that she has the talent and the work ethic writingwise to achieve that goal.

The link to her portfolio is http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/takingafterme

No comments:

Post a Comment