Anything I write that has to do with writing will be in From Pico's Pen, my author's blog. Everything that doesn't fit any of the sites I write on will be here. This is my practice. I could have kept it private and farmed out the good stuff but I found my readers like too much of it to do that. It isn't a diary because there are things I keep to myself but you can learn a great deal about me from the randomness you will find here.

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Enough is Enough

Courtesy Pixabay

We broke down and increased the size of our Internet plan today. Granted until today we didn't know that Xplornet had a bigger plan. Their customer service leaves a great deal to be desired by the way. When they took away the unlimited plan we used to have (by upgrading their system and not offering it with a system that actually still worked), we were recommended the plan we were on. We've never been able to stay within that. We tried but there was always the last few days of the month when we would have minimal connectivity because they don't charge for overage they just slow the connection down to a crawl.

The increased cost is minimal. I just wish we'd known about and been put on an adequate plan from the start. It is hard to write online and promote your work when you're constantly worried about going over. There is an even higher plan than the one we switched to but I don't think we're going to use that much. Good to know it's there just in case.

I should have extra writing time over the next several days. It is my intention to make the most of it, starting this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment